HP Launches its 27-inch Z1 All-in-One Workstation
HP today unveiled its Z1 all-in-one workstation with a 68.6 cm (27”) diagonal display. The innovative HP Z1 workstation snaps open so users can easily swap out parts and make upgrades without any tools required. The workstation packs Intel® Xeon® processors, NVIDIA Quadro graphics which support more than 1 billion colors.
The HP Z1 workstation is built for computer-aided design, digital media, entertainment, architects, education and independent professionals.
Some of the HP Z1 Workstation features are:
- Workstation performance. Features professional NVIDIA Quadro graphics, ECC memory, quad-core Intel Xeon processors, independent software vendor solutions and whisper-quiet acoustics.
- Tool-less chassis. Users can easily add a hard drive, upgrade memory or access the graphics card by snapping open the chassis to swap out parts.
- Workstation-class storage. Users can choose from a variety of storage types, including 7.2K and 10K SATA, SSD, optional RAID configurations, a multiformat media card reader and optical drives.(
- Professional display. The 68.6 cm (27”) LED-backlit display with a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 supports more than 1 billion colors and features a wide, 178-degree viewing angle and an in-plane switching (IPS) panel.
- High-fidelity audio. Front-facing dual-cone speakers and SRS Premium Sound offer high-fidelity audio.
- HD Webcam. Have face-to-face meetings and see every detail right down to the twinkle of an eye. Also captures HD-quality video.
- HP Remote Graphics Software. Users can work remotely while still accessing the high-performance 2-D, 3-D, video and media-rich applications they count on.
- HP Performance Advisor. Reduces the time spent troubleshooting by providing a consolidated report of the workstation’s hardware and software configuration that can be used to tune the workstation for specifically professional application workloads with just one click.
The new HP Z1 Workstation is expected to be available throughout East Africa in April.